Education, Jobs and Investment: IPO Result

Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana IPO – How to apply Kumari Dhan Vriddhi Yojana

Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana IPO: Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana Kumari Dhan Vriddhi Yojana is opened on May 26, 2022 [2079] by Kumari Capital Limited.

The new closed-end mutual fund scheme “Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana” has worth Rs 1.2 arba with a maturity of 10 years. The issue may be extended to 1.5 arba if the scheme is oversubscribed.

The kumari dhan vriddhi yojana opening date is on Jestha 12, 2079 and the closing date is on Jestha 17, 2076 at the earliest. If the application is not fully subscribed the closing date that will be extended up to Jestha 26, 2079.

The kumari dhanabriddhi yojana will be of 12,00,00,000 units worth Rs 1.2 arba and the cost is Rs 10 per unit. An applicant can apply for a minimum of 100 units and a maximum of 1.2 crore units.  

85% of the total issue of Kumari dhanabriddhi yojana that is 10.20 crore units has opened for the general public the and remaining 15% or 1.8 crore units kept as seed capital for sponsor Kumari Bank Limited and fund manager Kumari Capital Limited.

The kumari dhanabriddhi yojana is the second mutual fund managed by Kumari Capital Limited.

Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana IPO
Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana IPO

Kumari Bank Limited (KBL) – KBL was established as Nepal’s fifteenth commercial bank on Chaitra 21, 2057 B.S (April 3, 2001), with the goal of offering competitive modern banking services in the Nepalese financial market. The bank has NPR 14.71 billion in paid-up capital.

The Bank’s branch network reached 197 branches, and 177 ATMs, Bank’s loan investment to NPR 155 billion and deposit-base to NPR 165 billion.

Kumari Capital Limited (KCL) – Incorporated in October of 2017 under the Companies Act, 2007, KCL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kumari Bank Limited.  At present, KCL is involved in fund management, issue management, underwriting, share registration, private placement, financial advisory services, and depository participation.

Kumari Capital has an MF depository licence as well as a fund manager licence from SEBON (as per the Mutual Fund Regulation, 2010) and plans to act in both capacities for its proposed closed-ended Mutual Fund scheme. The company reported a profit of NPR 10 million in FY2020 (100% YoY growth) on an asset base of NPR 216 million as of mid-July 2020.

How to Apply for Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana?

The investors can apply for the Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana from the online portal of CDSC – Mero Share starting from Jestha 12, 2079. The applicant must have DEMAT a/c before applying for the Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana.

You may like River Falls IPO Result.

Updated: May 27, 2022 — 7:48 AM

Recent Posts


Add a Comment
  1. maturity date of this yojana plz.

    1. 10 years.

We welcome your comment without any link.

Kaamkura © 2019 About Us | Kaam
%d bloggers like this: