Add a Comment
  1. Sabin Kumar karkee

    Dear Honorable Sir,
    I would like to inform that the current email ID wrong and I want to correct it

    1. Contact BOID bank or capital, you can do it.

We welcome your comment without any link.

Kaamkura © 2019 About Us | Kaam