Kumari Sunaulo Lagani Yojana (KSYJ) opened to General Public. Kumari Capital Limited is manager of this scheme. It is an open-end mutual fund scheme. Applicant can apply from IPO Result Check Pro app now.
“Kumari Sunaulo Yojana” will close on Chaitra 23, 2079. The date is revised.
In the first phase, out of 10 crore unit shares, 5 crore units will be issued at a par value of Rs. 10 per unit. 15% of the total units or 1.50 crore units worth Rs. 15 crores reserved to the fund promoter Kumari Bank Limited. The remaining 3.5 crore units will be issued to the general public from 9th Chaitra. Due to “Kumari Sunaulo Yojana” is an open-end fund, this can’t be traded in NEPSE. It has no fixed maturity period. Investor can apply for a minimum of 100 units to a maximum of 50,00,000 units on this IPO. Investors can received as per their demand in this IPO.
Kumari Capital has been managing two closed-end funds that is Kumari Equity Fund (KEF) and Kumari Dhanabriddhi Yojana (KDBY) in the market now.
How to apply for Kumari Sunaulo Lagani Yojana
Are you looking for how to apply Kumari Sunaulo Yojana IPO from Mero Share ? If yes, here are the steps to apply IPO of Kumari Sunaulo Yojana IPO.
- Go to official website https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/
- Select Your DP (Bank or Capital where you open your mero share and CRN account)
- Enter the user name and password,
- Click on login bottom
- Go to my ASBA
- Click on my ASBA
- See the Apply on issue
- Click on the Apply bottom
- Fill in the required information (Select bank account, number of applied shares)
- Enter the CRN number on the same page and click on all information in the current option,
- Then click on apply
- Then write the four-digit security code
- Then submit
- Application was completed; you will see that successfully applied with green color.