Tag: Program Coordinator – International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) Nepal
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) Nepal is announced the job vacancy of IFES Nepal Program Coordinator. IFES Nepal is an international NGO that supports the building of democratic societies around the world. Since 2006, IFES Nepal has worked with the Election Commission of Nepal (ECN) and civil society partners to enhance citizen participation and strengthen civil society, governance and transparency.
International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) Nepal is seeking a Program Coordinator to support program implementation, report writing, monitoring and evaluation and product development for IFES’ women’s leadership project in Nepal. This position will be under the supervision of the Program Manager and will be full-time.
Description of IFES Nepal Program Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support implementation of IFES Nepal’s women’s leadership program, monitoring all program activities to ensure deliverables are being met;
- Coordinate programmatic, logistic and financial aspects of civil society organization (CSO) sub-awards;
- Communicate, coordinate and liaise with CSO sub-awardees to ensure accurate and timely delivery of sub-awardee financial, narrative and monitoring and evaluation reports;
- Closely monitor program activities to ensure all donor regulations and policies are adhered to and deliverables are met with consistently high quality;
- Support the Program Officer and Program Manager to prepare written reports and presentations on IFES’ program as required, specifically providing inputs for bi-monthly activity reports and donor reports;
- Curriculum review and development, in partnership with IFES’ staff and consultants;
- Support monitoring and evaluation efforts through CSO report analyses, data compilation and field visits;
- Troubleshoot challenges with IFES Nepal’s sub-award programming and identify and implement creative solutions;
- Coordinate CSO program sustainability and project phase-out plans;
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the Country Director, Deputy Country Director or Program Manager.
Qualifications of IFES Nepal Program Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, political science, international relations or a related field;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in international development or related field;
- Experience working on CSO partner projects;
- Experience implementing training programs;
- Strong grammar and editing skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently in support of a team;
- Applicants must already reside in Nepal, preferably in Kathmandu;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English;
- Availability to travel may be required up to 10%.