According to Beema Samiti Notice, Beema Samiti Exam Center 2079 published today. Regarding the publication of the Beema Samiti Written Exam Program Schedule and Exam Center for the open and inclusive pre-qualification examination for the post of Assistant First Assistant.
According to the pre-published Beema Samiti Notice, the examination center of the open service and the pre-qualification examination of the post of assistant service officer has been declared as follows:
This list has been published for a long time. As there is a separate examination center for the candidates of Conway (19), the examination will be held at least 39 hours before the commencement of the examination.
There is no need to worry.
- Only candidates who have passed the pre-qualification examination will be eligible to participate in the policy stage examination.
- The pre-qualification test is based on the OMR 9EH system.
- Candidates are advised to use only black ink dotted pencils.
- If any candidate is sent to the examination hall without a pre-letter, he / she has to arrive at the examination hall at least one hour before the examination is conducted without taking the admission card with him / her.
- Carrying bags, mobile phones and other electronic devices has been banned.
- Even after the unexpected sleep deprivation of the examination director, the new scheduled examination program has been postponed.
- Accompanying the letter of departure from the probationary body is proof of your citizenship or a certificate issued by Nepal Education.
- In the special case of infection transmitted by the Commission, the examination has been conducted in accordance with the criteria for conducting the examination and management, 2077.
- Candidates have to come to the examination center with long sanitation and food items for their applications.
- Students must arrive at the examination center one hour before the scheduled examination.
- The students have been asked to go to the examination center, get out of bed and use the toilet. The situation has changed
- The students are gathered together, the students are getting drunk.
- The full-fledged district court has not been able to meet the deadline.
Beema Samiti (Insurance Board)
Beema Samiti (Insurance Board) is the Insurance Regulatory Authority of Nepal which is under Ministry of Finance, Government of Nepal. The word ‘Beema’ means ‘Insurance’ and ‘Samiti’ connotes ‘Board’. Hence, the Word ‘Beema Samiti’ is synonymous to Insurance Board which is constituted to systematize, regularize, develop and regulate the insurance business within the country under Insurance Act, 1992. This Samiti (Board) looks after all the insurance related activities in the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal. As a regulatory body, the Board’s main concern is to create a professional, healthy and developed insurance market in Nepal.
Further more, after the restoration of democracy in 1990 AD, insurance environment began to change simultaneously along with other factors. Thus to meet the requirements of the changing situation, Insurance Act, 1968 was repelled by new Insurance Act, 1992 (Beema Ain, 2049). The preamble of the Act clearly states the purpose of the Act, thus “to establish an Insurance Board to systematize, regularize, develop and regulate the insurance business”. To achieve the goal of the preamble, Beema Samiti (Insurance Board) is formed as an autonomous body as per the Insurance Act of 1992.
>>> IPO Result