Excel Development Bank Vacancy is for Officer, Assistant and Trainee Assistant. Excel Development Bank Ltd was established Province Level Development Bank, having its Head Office at Birtamode, Jhapa invites applications from committed, result-oriented, self-motivated, competent, and hardworking Nepalese citizens for the following positions for its Central Office and different Branches:
|A||Information Security Officer||One|
|C||Branch Manager (Officer Level)||Few|
|D||Relationship Manager (Assistant to Senior Assistant)||Few|
1. Minimum Age – Candidates must have completed 21 years who applying for the position as mentioned in Serial No. A, B, C & D on the last date to apply for this job vacancy. Candidates should not exceed 28 years who are applying for the position as mentioned in Serial No. E on the last date to apply for this job vacancy.
2. Minimum Qualification and Experience Required:
|Position (As mentioned in SN)||Minimum Qualification and Minimum Experience Required|
|A||– Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Information Technology from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks or CGPA 2.50 – Candidates must need experience in a related field.|
|B||– Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Law from a recognized University with 50% marks or CGPA 2.50 – Two years of experience in Banks and Financial Institution in the related field /department.|
|C||– Master’s degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks or CGPA 2.50 – At least one year of experience in Banks and Financial Institutions as a branch manager.|
|D||– Bachelor’s degree in management from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks or CGPA 2.50 – At least one year of experience in Banks and Financial Institutions the Credit-related jobs/ department.|
|E||– Bachelor’s degree in management from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks or CGPA 2.50 – Freshers can apply.|
3. Additional Information:
- For positions listed in SN. A: Applicants with at least one year of experience in relevant fields within banks and financial institutions will be prioritized.
- For positions listed in SN. B: Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of the national and international laws, rules, and regulations governing banking transactions. Candidates are expected to be highly competent in all legal aspects of the banking industry and need to be able to advise executives accordingly. It is desirable to have an LLM that specializes in business law.
- Applicants for the post of Branch Manager must have a strong understanding of credit and branch operations, as well as deposit and credit marketing. The candidates should be able to lead the branch’s overall business and profitability. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to establish connection with customers.
- Applicants for the role of Relationship Manager should have past experience in corporate/small business credit. The candidates must have strong willpower, a can-do mentality, and a vibrant sales spirit, and they will be responsible for sourcing and managing solid commercial relationships.
- Only a Bachelor’s degree will suffice for qualified internal candidates seeking for the post stated in Serial No. E.
- The post described in Serial No. E is vacant to satisfy the needs of the following branches:
|Jhapa||Baigundhura, Gauriganj, Gauradaha, Dudhe|
|Morang||Pathari, Letang, Urlabari, Belbari|
Eligible and worthy individuals should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with an updated CV (which should include a scanned copy of a recent PP sized photograph, citizenship certificate, work experience letter, and candidates’ highest level academic certifications). np by 05:00 PM on 4th Ashadh 2079, clearly mentioning the post applied for and preferred location.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be notified about the next step in the process. The Bank retains the right to refuse applications without providing any explanation. Telephone inquiries or canvassing will not be accepted.
You may like Nepal Khanepani Sansthan Interview.