Are you looking for the full form of PCR, RT-PCR ? We are listed here the full form of PCR, RT-PCR and others Acronym. The full form of PCR is polymerase chain reaction and the full form of RT-PCR is reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction.
List of Full form for Acronym
|1.||DNA RNA||Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and Ribonucleic acid (RNA)|
|2.||Pharm D||Doctor of Pharmacy|
|3.||OTT||Operation Theater Technician|
|4.||BHMS||Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery|
|5.||BDS||Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|6.||MBBS||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery|
When people were be sick, they met to doctor. Doctors are authorized to treat the patients. Here we listed the some degree of doctor to know their status.
List of Full form for Doctor Acronym
|1.||DPM||Doctor of Podiatric Medicine|
|2.||DMD||Doctor of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Medical Dentistry|
|3.||DO or OD||Doctor of Optometry, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.|
|4.||DDS||Doctor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Dental Science|
|5.||DC||Doctor of Chiropractic|
|6.||MD||Doctor of Medicine|
Here is some abbreviations which is used in medical sectors;
- ALL: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- AMI: Acute myocardial infarction
- B-ALL: B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- FSH: Follicle stimulating hormone
- IBS: Irritable bowel syndrome
- IDDM: Insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus
- MDS: Myelo dysplastic syndrome
- NBCCS: Nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome
- PE: Pulmonary embolism. A type of blood clot in the lungs.
- SIDS: Sudden infant death syndrome
- TSH: Thyroid stimulating hormone
- a/g ratio: Albumin to globulin ratio.
- ACL: Anterior cruciate ligament
- a.c.: Before meals
- Ad lib: At liberty
- AFR: Acute renal failure
- ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- ADR: Adverse drug reaction
- AIDS: Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- AKA: Above the knee amputation.
- Anuric: Not producing urine
- ANED: Alive no evidence of disease
- ADH: Antidiuretic hormone
- ARDS: Acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- ARF: Acute renal (kidney) failure
- ASCVD: Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease
- b.i.d.: Twice daily. As in taking a medicine twice daily.
- bld: Blood. Blood was visible on the patient’s scalp
- Bandemia: Slang for elevated level of band forms of white blood cells
- Bibasilar: At the bases of both lungs
- BKA: Below the knee amputation
- BP: Blood pressure
- BMP: Basic metabolic panel
- BPD: Borderline personality disorder
- BSO: Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy
- C&S: Culture and sensitivity
- C/O: Complaint of
- cap: Capsule.
- Ca: Cancer
- CABG. Coronary artery bypass graft
- CBC: Complete blood count
- CC: Chief complaint
What is the RT-PCR ? Watch Video;
The full form of RT-PCR is reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction.
The full form of DNA RNA is Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and Ribonucleic acid (RNA).
The full form of MD is Doctor of Medicine.
The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
The full form of ADHD is Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.