FHI 360 has been working in Nepal since 1993 in the areas of HIV/AIDS, family planning/reproductive health, nutrition, antimicrobial resistance, environment, capacity building, civil society and media strengthening, and governance reform.
FHI 360’s work is grounded in evidence and aligns with and provides support to the Government of Nepal’s development priorities and plans. FHI 360 requests applications from interested and qualified individuals for various positions as follows:
FHI 360 Nepal vacancy 2023 – FHI 360 Nepal vacancy
FHI 360 Nepal vacancy 2023 or FHI 360 Nepal vacancy is published in the official website. You can visit it and apply.
latest job vacancy in FHI 360 – FHI 360 job vacancies (3 positions)
The latest job vacancy in FHI 360 is here. FHI 360 job vacancies (3 positions) are listed below;
Deputy Chief of Party
The Deputy Chief of Party (DCoP) is responsible for overall technical and management oversight of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-supported Momentum Private Healthcare Delivery (MPHD) Nepal project with the guidance and support from the Chief of Party (CoP). S/he will oversee all aspects of project implementation, including program quality, personnel, including financial management.
Quality Improvement (QI) Specialist – 2
QI Specialist is responsible to ensure the quality of family planning (FP) services provided to adolescents and young adults by the private sector providers through MPHD Nepal. S/he will be responsible to enhance clinical skills of the private sector service providers/ facility owners, ensure maintenance of quality at the infrastructural, counseling, and at service level.
Strategic Information Specialist (SI) – 2
SI Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring, and reporting of the SI activities in line with the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (AMELP) of MPHD Nepal. S/he will have to lead the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) training, technical capacity building, ensure private sectors monthly reporting via implementing partners, and District Health Information System (DHIS2) reporting to the local stakeholders.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or other relevant subject and three to five years’ work experience in the field of QA/QI with in-depth knowledge in FP/RH or bachelor’s degree with five to seven years of experience in above mentioned field.
- Experience in designing, planning, implementing, and monitoring QI/QA programs including data analysis, interpretation, visualization, and dissemination preferably in private sector.
- Experience in working effectively across various teams within the project and organization.
- Willing to travel frequently in the different field implementation areas across the country.
- Experience in working effectively across various teams within the project and organization, and building and sustaining positive working relationships with NGOs, private sectors, government and other stakeholders.
- Proactive in managing multiple tasks, managing and working in virtual work environment, and flexible and open for managing time for working with different teams in different time zones as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, team building and management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written English and Nepali including documentation skills.
FHI 360 Nepal contact number – FHI 360 Nepal address
The FHI 360 Nepal contact number and FHI 360 Nepal address are as follows;
FHI 360 Nepal Office
GPO Box 8803 Gopal Bhawan
Anamika Galli Ward-4 Baluwatar, Kathmandu Nepal
How to apply for this jobs ?
To apply for this job online, please click on the link https://www.fhi360.org/careers
Final deadline for application is 5:00 p.m. January 17, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written tests and oral interviews. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.