NTA Job Vacancies 2021 published now. Interested eligibility candidates can apply now for NTA Jobs. Nepal Telecommunications Authority vacancy details of NTA Telecommunication Authority are given below. Nepal Telecommunications Authority is the telecommunications regulatory body of Nepal. It is established in February 1998 as per Telecommunications Act, 1997 and Telecommunications Regulation, 1998. NTA’s objective is to create a favorable and competitive environment for the development, expansion and operation of telecommunications services in Nepal.
You may also like Nepal Police Vacancy 2078 – Nepal Police Vacancy 2078/79
NTA recruitment 2021 notification Published: 2078 Mangsir 19
Last Date to Apply NTA Job Vacancy: 21 days (2078 Poush 9)
Job Application Process: Online Job Apply through NTA job recruitment.
Nepal Telecom Authority Aims: NTA Job Vacancies 2021
Nepal Telecom Authority aims are as follows;
- To make the telecommunications service reliable and easily available to the public.
- To make necessary arrangement to avail basic telecommunications service and facilities in all rural and urban areas throughout the kingdom of Nepal.
- To protect the rights and interests of consumers by ensuring the provision of quality service.
- To make arrangement for the coordination and healthy competition among the persons providing Telecommunications Service and facilities.
To meet the objectives, NTA has been actively performing the following functions:
- Granting Licenses to operate the telecommunications service in private sector. Involving national and foreign private sector investors in the operation of the Telecommunications Service.
- Prescribing, fixing and approving the standard and quality standard of the plant and equipment relating to the telecommunications and the telecommunications service.
- Approving and regularizing the fees to be collected by the licensee for providing the telecommunications Service.
- Regularly inspecting and monitoring the activities carried out by service providers to ensure that the quality of service and quality standard in telecom equipment’s have been maintained.
- Settling dispute between two service providers or a service provider and its customers.
- Providing suggestions to Nepal Government on the policy, plan and program to be adopted by Nepal Government for the development of the telecommunications service.
Apply NTA Jobs – Nepal Telecommunication Authority Vacancy
Apply NTA Jobs or Nepal Telecommunication Authority Vacancy by following the steps.