Primary teacher vacancy notice published by the Teacher Service Commission(TSC). TSC Primary level Teacher job vacancy notice details are below. The Teachers Service Commission published the advertisement for 13 thousand 93 open posts in the third category of primary level in Nepal.
According to the teacher commission notice, the interested candidates can fill up the examination application form with a regular fee and immediate fee. The commission informed that the general examination of the advertisement will be conducted on Chaitra 20, 2078. Interested candidates can apply for all teacher’s jobs vacancy by online https://online.tsc.gov.np.
You may also like Teacher Vacancy in Nepal 2078 – TSC Vacancy 2078.
Primary Teacher Service Vacancy – TSC Vacancy 2078 – TSC Vacancy 2021
- Total Number of Vacant post: 13,093 Numbers
- Last Date to Apply: Magh 14th, 2078
- Last Date to Apply with Double Fee: Magh 20th, 2078
- Application Form Fee: Rs. 500 (at the rate of additional Rs. 400 for each inclusive group).
- Education Qualification: +2/ PCL Level passed in given subjects/ faculties
- Required Documents: Teaching License or 10 Months Education Skill Training
- Age : up to 40 Years for Male & Female
- Application Process: Online Application submit in TSC Website (Link Given Below)
- Online Application Form: Online Application Fill-up from TSC website.
- New Syllabus/ Model Questions: Available on TSC website
A) Written (General and Thematic)
a) Written examination date and time(general): 2078-12-19 at 11:00 AM.
b) The date of the written examination (thematic) will be fixed when the result of the general examination has been published.
c) Date, time, and place of interview: – It will be published at the result publication time of the written exam.
Examination Center: Examination center notice will be published later on the website of the Commission.
How to apply online for primary teacher job vacancy :
The application can submit through the official online website of TSC. You can go to the official website page https://online.tsc.ogv.np. You need to create a user profile and according to the guidelines of the user manual, you can apply the application for all these vacant positions.
Application fee Payment Method:
You can pay the application fee through banks. For that, you can choose Rastriya Banijya Bank or Nepal Bank Limited and generate the voucher from the online system. You need to print the voucher and you need to deposit the fee on any related bank any branch.