PSI Nepal vacancy announced for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager. Applicants can submit their motivational letter and updated resume now.
Population Services International/Nepal (PSI/Nepal) began operations in early 2002 and has been partnering with the Government of Nepal, the private sector, and local and international organizations in areas of nationally defined health priorities to create health solutions that are built to last. PSI/Nepal has been capacitating private sector health services delivery system since last two decades and in parallel providing technical assistance to strengthen public health facilities to deliver primary health care and increase access to family planning and reproductive health services.
PSI/Nepal with its expertise and experience in social and behavior change communication, clinical quality assurance, monitoring and evaluation and digital health interventions focuses on designing client centered health care projects to address reproductive health challenges affecting women of reproductive age.
With an emphasis on consumer powered health care, PSI/Nepal invests in improving health care market for product and services, and develop solutions that are affordable, convenient, and effective, to help make universal health coverage more of a reality. In the past, PSI/Nepal has successfully managed HIV, malaria, menstrual hygiene management and health and hygiene projects. Currently, it works in areas of family planning, sexual and reproductive health and maternal and newborn health with health systems strengthening at its core. PSI/Nepal is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager: Kathmandu-based
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager is responsible to design logical framework for projects/programs, document routine program/project performance and implement learning, conduct program analytics helping improvements and prepare reports. Additionally, he/she will also contribute to new business development and program innovations.
PSI Nepal vacancy : Description
Experience and Qualification:
• Advanced university degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Population Studies, Biostatistics or Health Informatics.
• At least five years of progressive experience on monitoring and evaluation of health projects in a developing country setting.
• Knowledge and training on DHIS2 or other Epi- program data management is preferred.
• Track record of developing and using robust (computer- based) health management information system; knowledge and training on mHealth and DHIS2 is preferred.
• Capable of performing in a complex environment with cultural sensitivity.
• Fluent in English and Nepali (speaking and writing).
For more job details, click on the link below:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their motivation letter, updated resume (including two referees) by November 13, 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection process.