Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited 4th Level Pre-qualifying Exam Center Kathmandu: Public Service Commission Kathmandu Office, Kathmandu operated by Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd. Advertisement No. 108/2078/079 (Open / Inclusive), Administration Service, Administration Group, 4th Level, Pre-qualifying Competitive Written Examination Building.
Notice of Advertisement No. 170.078-79 / 2079.01.27 (Open / Inclusive) of Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd. operated by Public Service Commission Kathmandu Office, Kathmandu, Administration Service, Administration Group, 4th level, Pre-qualifying Competitive Written Examination Building has been established.
Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited 4th Level Assistant (Administration) post-Pre-qualifying Exam Center Kathmandu
Need to Follow by Candidates:
1. If there is an unexpected situation on the day of conducting the examination, the examination will not be postponed as per the program without the prior notice of the Commission.
2. Only black ink will be used in the exam.
3. Bags, mobile phones and other electronics have been taken to the examination building. Also use calculus letter in the exam
4. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination wearing any of the admission cards.
You have to arrive at the examination building at least 1 hour in advance.
5. No identity card, including your citizenship or a photo issued by the Government of Nepal, should be taken along with the admission card in the examination.
6. The answer script of the exam will be of OMR system.
B. Excerpts from the test that candidates must follow to protect themselves from COSID-19 infections:
1. In order to enter the examination center, the candidates themselves will have to arrange for Max, Sanitizer, and Drinking water for their lag.
2. Candidates will have to maintain a good distance from each other without any hesitation in entering the examination center.
3. The instructions given by the people who have passed the examination will have to be followed.
4. Examiners should be able to enter the examination center, exit, and use the toilet without making a fuss. You have to go to the place.
5. Candidates will not be able to gather in groups. 6. Since the center is going to be set up for the students of the affected examination from COVID-19, the affected examinee informed that Office telephone no. 01-4771985 or mobile number 9841777670, 9841434591, 9858042271, 9849409409 or Important information should be provided by contacting Rastriya Banijya Bank’s mobile number 9841557283.