Senior Programme Officer-Nutrition & Health in Action Against Hunger
Type : Fixed
Contract duration : Short term with possibility of extension
Duty Station : Nawalparasi base office
Vacancy Ref: ACFNNHNAWSPO
- Involve in overall preparation and planning of the nutrition and health activities in the district
- Ensure coordination, communication, linkages and social mobilization
- Team management
- Ensure proper logistics, transport and supply chain management
- Involve in recording, documentation and reporting
- Provide supportive supervision and monitoring of programme activities in different clusters
- Support in managing administration and finance activities
Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Master’s degree in public health, nutrition, development studies, nutrition and dietetics, social science, nursing or relevant discipline with at least two years of experience in nutrition and health specific programme – or – Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with at least four years of experience in nutrition and health specific programme.
- Significant experiences in Community Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) / Integrated Management of Acute Malnutrition (IMAM) programme and Nutrition in Emergency (NiE)
- Strong computer literacy and expert knowledge of database and spread sheet applications such as excel is essential, statistical and other M&E applications software e.g. ENA, SPSS etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, negotiation and communication skills
- Sound Nepali and English communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in diverse environment with short deadlines and intense pressure
- Sensitive and responsive to Gender, Age Diversity and Social Inclusion
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Innovative problem solver
- Results oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Training/capacity building skill
- Ability to conduct/organize workshops and meetings independently
- Willing to travel in programme VDCs
- Two wheelers with driving licence is required
Senior Programme Officer-Nutrition & Health
in Action Against Hunger-Applying ProcedureInterested Nepali
applicants with suitable skills are requested to submit a motivation letter,
updated CV with two referees through email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th
November 2019 by 5 pm.
The Vacancy Reference (ACFNNHNAWSPO) must be mentioned in the subject otherwise the application will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Action Contre la Faim Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained.
Action Contre la Faim is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women, people with disabilities and members from disadvantaged /underrepresented ethnic groups.