How to apply IPO from Meroshare ? If you thinking to apply IPO from Mero Share, yes you need to follow our recommendation and tips which is described in the article. Mero Share is commonly used for apply IPO, check result of IPO, FPO and right share and share transfer when we sell the share from our portfolio. You can also see your portfolio and individual details from Meroshare.
How to apply IPO online in Nepal ? how to apply ipo from mero share ? or how to apply share from mero share ?
If you are thinking about how to apply IPO online in Nepal, you need to go https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/#/login page. How to apply ipo through asba ? The same method for apply IPO though ASBA. So, the following steps to know how to apply ipo from mero share ? or how to apply ipo from meroshare ?
- Go to official website www.meroshare.cdsc.com.np meroshare cdsc com np login
- Select Your DP (Bank or Capital where you open your mero share and CRN account)
- Enter the user name and password,
- Click on login bottom
- Go to my ASBA
- Click on my ASBA
- See on the Apply on issue
- Click on the Apply bottom
- Fill the required information (Select bank account, number of applied share)
- Enter the CRN number in same page and click on all information is current option,
- Then click on apply
- Then write the four digit security code or OTP
- Then submit
- Application was completed; you will see that successfully applied with green color.
How do I apply for an IPO online?
How do I apply for an IPO online? Please follow the above suggested method to apply IPO online. If you did not have idea then you can go to the bank where you opened the meroshare account, fill the manual form of IPO and submitted to bank.
Can I apply IPO from trading account?
No. Trading account is only used to buy or share the share from secondary market. So, you can’t apply IPO from trading account.
Can I apply for IPO anytime?
Yes. You can apply for IPO anytime. But you need to follow the time duration of IPO opening. If IPO opened from 5 to 10 of any month, then you can apply within those days but anytime you can apply.
How to open Mero Share account online ?
Are you looking for the How to open Mero Share account online ? Then you need to know about your bank or capital which provides the online service to open the mero share account online. You can go to bank official website and click on online apply. Then you choose the mero share account online opening section. Fill the all required information and submit. You will get the Mero share account with temporary password in your email account. You need to change your login password.
How to get CRN number
If you are thinking that how to get CRN number, then you need to follow the above mero share account opening method. Some of the bank or capital provides you to open the mero share and CRN number in same time and process.
CRN number means
CRN number means -ASBA Registration Number which is provided by Banks and financial institutions to each investor after verifying the beneficiary account of the investor. If you have the CRN number then you can apply for any IPO, FPO and Right Share from the bank account.
Mero Share Application Form
Mero Share Application Form is very simple where you provide your name, address, phone number, user id from DP, email and your bank account number. Then you need to pay Rs.50 to open the Mero share account on the most of the bank. This cost may differ as per bank. For example, see here Mero Share application form nic asia bank.
How to Check IPO Result from Mero Share ?
You can check your IPO Result from Mero Share. If you want to know the Mero share IPO result, please follow the following steps;
- Go to the Mero Share Official page www.meroshare.cdsc.com.np https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/
- Click on My ASBA
- Click on Application Report
- Click on Report bottom of issue IPO
- And See in the status
- If Mero share updated IPO result, then you will see there allotted IPO number or Not Allotted message. This is the valid method of checking IPO result of any company.
Nepali Share App For Free IPO Alert