City Hotel Limited IPO has been announced to the general public today. City Hotel Limited has issued 13,55,940 unit shares of Rs 100 face value to the general public from Baisakh 25, 2080.
The early closing date of this IPO is on Baisakh 28. If the IPO is not fully subscribed by Baishakha, it will be extended up to Jestha 8, 2080.
City Hotel Limited has already issued and distributed 1,67,400 unit shares of Rs 100 face value to Nepalese Citizens working aboard.
City Hotel Limited IPO
Out of the total 66,960 units have been reserved for the employees of the company and 83,700 units have been reserved for the mutual funds. And the remaining 13,55,940 units are issued of City Hotel Limited IPO for the general public.
Global IME Capital Limited is appointed as the issue manager for the IPO. Applications can be applied for a minimum of 10 units and a maximum of 2,000 units in this IPO.
City Hotel Limited
City Hotel Limited owns a 5-star hotel under the Brand Name ” Hyatt Place” in Kathmandu. The Hyatt Place is a mixture of modern and cultural architecture serving its guests at various countries. The Hyatt Place, Kathmandu is operating at 10 Ropani land located at Red Cross Road, Soalteemode, Tahachal, Kathmandu, Nepal.
With a view of the Soyambhu Nath temple and the beautiful Kathmandu valley, the hotel has 153 spacious rooms and suites, with a Nepalese Cultural Environment. The hotel has several dining options such as the breakfast bar, Zing world of flavors, Zing sky bar and lounge, the market, and the bar, Banquet hall, Meeting halls, and a fitness center.
The Hyatt Place, Kathmandu brings a new perspective and charm to the Nepali Hospitality industry.
How to apply City Hotel IPO from Mero Share
Are you looking for how to apply City Hotel IPO from Mero Share ? If yes, here is the steps to apply IPO of City Hotel IPO.
- Go to official website https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/
- Select Your DP (Bank or Capital where you open your mero share and CRN account)
- Enter the user name and password,
- Click on login bottom
- Go to my ASBA
- Click on my ASBA
- See the Apply on issue
- Click on the Apply bottom
- Fill in the required information (Select bank account, number of applied shares)
- Enter the CRN number on the same page and click on all information in the current option,
- Then click on apply
- Then write the four-digit security code
- Then submit
- Application was completed; you will see that successfully applied with green color.