How to use Mero Share ? If you are new to the share market, then you have this question in your mind. We share the basic information you have to needs about how to use mero share. Basically we use it to apply IPO, FPO, right share and how to update wacc in mero share and how to do edis in mero share. When we sold the share, we need to update WACC and EDIS to transfer share.
Mero Share Login
Mero share IPO result
If you apply for any IPO and want to know about Mero share IPO result, then you need to follow which is fully suggested in our Mero share IPO result article. IPO Result can also you will check from IPO Result-Mero Share app. These two methods is suggest you to know IPO Result in Nepal.
How to use Mero Share
Do you have queries on how to use Mero Share ? We share it now. You need to create account on mero share from your bank. You need to take CRN number from the bank. Then if you have mero share account, then you can follow the step to mero share login.
- Go to the Mero Share login official page.
- Select the Depository Participants (Bank or Capital Name where you create mero share account)
- Write your user name
- Write your Password
- Click on login bottom
How to Update WACC in Mero Share
If you are an investor of the secondary market, then you need to know how to update WACC in mero share. If you did not know about how to update WACC in mero share. You have trouble trading the share market and transferring the share when you sold any unit of your share in the secondary market. So, you need to learn about it. Kaamkura share the step to step process of update WACC.
- After login meroshare
- Go to my purchase source
- Select the script
- Click on search botton
- Tick on script box
- Click on proceed botton
- Click on tick box [ I hereby declare that the prices that I have set here for WACC calculation purpose are provided with the best of my knowledge and I am aware that I will be held liable for legal consequences if the provided data is found to be incorrect. ]
- Click on update
- You did the update WACC successfully of this script.
How to do EDIS in Mero Share
After WACC updated of sold share, you need to do EDIS. So, you need to know how to do edis in mero share. When you will complete the EDIS, then your sold share will transfer to the buyer. If you did not transfer the sold share within 2 business days, you will find it by SEBON or broker. So, you need to do EDIS when you sold the share in the secondary market. So, you need to know how to do edis in mero share. Here is the step to do EDIS;
- After login and WACC update.
- Click on MY EDIS
- Click on Transfer Shares
- You will get the information about share transfer what you sold
- Click on Proceed next to transfer the share
You will successfully transfer the sold share. When your share is transferred, it will be auto-deleted from your portfolio in Mero Share. You can check your portfolio about this update after some time.