Mega Mutual Fund IPO Result has been published now. The Mega Mutual Fund 1 has allotted to applicants. Applicants can Check the IPO result from here. Mega Mutual Fund 1 had opened on 4th Bhadra and closed on 10th Bhadra, 2078.
According to Mega Mutual Fund IPO Result, A total of 1,55,864 applicants were applied from 100 units to 3.5 lakh units and they have got the quantity what they demanded. When, 34 applicants that applied for 5 lakh to 1 crore units, they have been allotted 4,36,330 units IPO. The remaining 290 units were also equally allotted to 29 applicants of through a lottery. According to the issue manager Mega Capital, 1,63,646 applicants applied for a total of 20,14,55,600 units in this IPO. So, It has oversubscribed more than 2.37 times.
How to check Mega Mutual Fund IPO allotment Result from Mero Share IPO Result ?
If you looking for how to check Mega Mutual Fund IPO allotment Result from Mero Share IPO Result ? then, you need to follow the following steps to know the IPO result of Mega Mutual Fund Result;
- Go to Mero Share CDSC login
- Select your Bank or Capital where you opened your DEMAT Account
- Provide your user’s name and password
- Go to the my details tab and click on it
- Then Copy the 16 digit BOID number
- Open the IPO Result CDSC page
- Select the IPO company name
- Than paste the 16 digit BOID number
- And Click on view result button
- Your result will appear there.
Are you looking for How to Check Mega Mutual IPO Result from APP ? If yes, please follow the following steps which will help you to get fast and first result of IPO;
- Go to the App link from here – IPO Result – Nepali Mero Share
- Install the IPO Result – Nepali Mero Share App
- You can check IPO result from home page of APP.
- It is free and fast.
Mega Capital Markets Limited is public limited company registered as per the Companies Act of Nepal. It is a 100% Subsidiary of Mega Bank Nepal Limited, a leading commercial bank of Nepal. Mega Capital Markets Limited is licensed by Securities Board of Nepal to operate as a Merchant Banker to work as issue manager.
Mega Capital Markets Limited is established with a purpose to serve the Nepalese Capital Market and we are now committed to the Financial Wellness of our clients and the Capital Market participants.