World Vision International Nepal is announcing the job vacancy for the post of Supply Chain Management (SCM) Coordinator. World Vision International Nepal is a child focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations. We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class and caste. We are looking for potential Nepalese candidates to fill out the following position:
Position: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Coordinator (One) – based in Kailali, West Field Office Cluster
The purpose of this position is to effectively handle Supply Chain activities in line with WV’s procedures in order to timely implement WVIN’s programs/projects in the most effective and efficient manner and achieve targeted Child Well Being Outcomes.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Procurement or similar degree, or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in Procurement or Supply Chain
- Demonstrated Supply Chain Management experience
- Strong knowledge of Procure-to-Pay processes.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Demonstrated collaboration & team building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding and experience about Nepal Government’s strategies, policies, guidelines, plans about Procurement Management is preferred
- Ability to identify the Procurement Management issues at various levels at National Level is preferred
- Ready to take initiatives and willing to work under pressure and exhibit a high level of flexibility
- Hold a high level of integrity and honesty, self-motivated, confident, and able to work independently
- Committed to World Vision Ethos, Mission, Vision and Core values
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Curriculum Vitae (CV) with statement of purpose’ by 20 April 2021 before 17:00 hours to the email, address mentioned below.
For Details: https://careers.wvi.org/job-search
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
People & Culture Department
World Vision International Nepal