Today is the Last Day to Apply for IPO of Samling Power Company Limited. Samling Power Company IPO has opened for general public from 4th Kartik to 8th Kartik, 2078. The IPO of Samling Power Company Oversubscribed Over 27.62 Times on 7th Kartik, 2078.
A total of 7,30,000 unit shares will be issued at a par value of Rs. 100 per unit which is 14.6% of the company’s issued capital. Out of issues shares, 2% of the issue worth 14,600 shares have been allocated for company’s employees and 5% worth 36,500 shares has been allocated for mutual funds. The remaining 678,900 shares of IPO are for the general public.
According to Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited, the issue manager, applicants can apply for a minimum of 10 units to a maximum of 20,000 units. ICRA Nepal has provided the issuer rating of Double B Minus, denoting a moderate risk of default regarding timely servicing of financial obligations.
How to apply Samling Power Company Limited IPO
If you are thinking about How to apply Samling Power Company IPO from MeroShare ? or how to apply IPO online in Nepal, you need to go https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/#/login page. How to apply ipo through asba ? The same method for apply IPO though ASBA. So, the following steps to know how to apply ipo from mero share ? or how to apply ipo from meroshare ?
- Go to official website www.meroshare.cdsc.com.np meroshare cdsc com np login
- Select Your DP (Bank or Capital where you open your mero share and CRN account)
- Enter the user name and password,
- Click on login bottom
- Go to my ASBA
- Click on my ASBA
- See on the Apply on issue
- Click on the Apply bottom
- Fill the required information (Select bank account, number of applied share)
- Enter the CRN number in same page and click on all information is current option,
- Then click on apply
- Then write the four digit security code or OTP
- Then submit
- Application was completed; you will see that successfully applied with green color.