Nepal Nagarik Udyan Pradhikaran Vacancy 2078 published by Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (Nepal Nagarik Uddyan Pradhikaran). This is permanent recruitment through open competitive examination.
Nepal Nagarik Udyan Pradhikaran Vacancy 2078
Nepal Nagarik Udyan Pradhikaran Vacancy 2078 was published as per agreed with the Public Service Commission. The eligible Nepali citizens are needed to fill out the application form for Nagarik Udyan Pradhikaran Vacancy 2078 through www.caanepal.gov.np online application within 21 days from the date of publication of the Nagarik Udyan Pradhikaran Vacancy notice.
1. Go to the website www.caanepal.gov.np vacancy of Nepal Civil Aviation Authority and need to fill out the Online Application Form.
2. The examination fee of Vacancy of Nagarik Udyan Pradhikaran Nepal is Rs. 1600 for level 9 and 6, Rs. 1200 for level 7 and 6 and 600 for level 5 and 4. And for the inclusive group is to pay 50% additional fee of the prescribed fee for the respective level for each additional group.
3. How to apply online and hand over the application: Go to official website page, select the desired advertisement, click Apply Now, and then register the user and fill in all the details related to the advertisement. An application can be submitted after payment.
4. The Last date to apply: 2078-12-03. If the last day is a public holiday, the application form can be filled by paying the prescribed fee on the next day. The application form can be filled up by paying a double fee up to 7 days after the last date of application.
5. Educational Qualification, Certificate of Inclusion, Council Registration Certificate, Training, Experience, and Term of Service obtained after the last date of application 2078-12-03 will not be valid.
6. The written examination will be conducted by the Public Service Commission. The program of written examination will be published later on.
7. Age limit: 18 years for assistant level and 21 years for officer level and not exceeding 35 years for men and not exceeding 40 years for women and disabled by the last date of application. Not exceeding 40 years for the post of 8th level and above. There is no age limit for CAAN’s permanently reinstated employees.
8. Should not be disqualified for future service of a government or government-owned institution or authority.
9. Not found guilty by the court in a criminal case showing moral turpitude.
10. Candidates applying for the post of Officer 8 or above should have at least five years of experience in the official service of the Civil Service, Government Service, or University or Teacher Service Organization of the Government of Nepal. However, in the case of a candidate who has obtained a doctorate degree, he/she can be a candidate even if he /she has less than two years of experience.
11. Place of work: Any office under the authority.
12. Nepali citizenship certificate, minimum educational qualification certificate, character certificate, training certificate (if required) should be attached with the application form. When applying for the open competitive examination for the post of level 6 or above, you have to submit the certificate registered in the concerned professional council.
13. In order to determine the equivalence in the case of educational qualification, a certified copy of equivalent determination must be submitted.
14. Application form which has not completed the prescribed procedures will be canceled at any time. NEA will not be obliged to refund the examination fee of the applications which have been canceled in this way.
15. Further information in this regard may be sought from the Administration Department of CAAN Head Office.
Civil Aviation Authority Nepal (CAAN) Vacancy 2022
Civil Aviation Authority Nepal (CAAN) Vacancy 2022 is listed below notice. You need to see carefully before applying for Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal Vacancy 2078. CAAN Nepal Vacancy is as follows;
You may like mero share login