Tetra Tech International Development is currently announce the job vacancy for Senior Grants Manager position on an anticipated U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded project in Nepal.
Project Summary: The goal of this project is to improve the effectiveness of civil society organizations and media actors, with priority at the municipal level, in strengthening public and private sector accountability, advancing and protecting fundamental freedoms, and improving equitable access to higher quality public services.
Working under the direction of the Chief of Party (COP) and in collaboration with the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) and technical team, the Senior Grants Manager will be responsible for leading the implementation of the Grants under Contract (GUC) activities. This is anticipated to be a full-time position based in Kathmandu.
* Ensure GUC compliance with USAID, local laws, and Tetra Tech rules and regulations;
* Supervise the grants manager and/or grants assistants contracted under the project;
* Build the capacity of staff and grantees in grant management and compliance.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, finance, economics, development or
another relevant field;
* Minimum of eight (8) years of demonstrated experience managing grants under contract for
donor-funded projects of similar size and complexity; USAID experience preferred;
* Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a supervisory role related
to grant management;
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful
* Detail oriented, and ability to prioritize tasks and support program implementation while
ensuring adherence to required policies and protocols;
* Professional proficiency in English and Nepali is required.
* Qualified applicants from Nepal are strongly encouraged to apply