Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (Ltd) IPO How to apply for IPO in Nepal How to apply IPO from Mero share How Many Share apply for Jalpa Laghubitta
Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited has issued the IPO for 5,22,000 shares today. The Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta IPO early closing date is on Magh 25, 2078. It will be extended up to Falgun 6, 2078 if it is not fully subscribed by the early closing date. This is the first IPO after a long period of time. So, it will be overscribed before the early closing date.
Prabhu Capital is the issue manager for this IPO. The company has submitted an application to SEBON requesting to issue 32.63% of its issued capital in the form of an IPO. SEBON has approved the application on January 24.
A total of 16 lakh registered shares of the company, 5.22 lakh shares issued now. Thus, the IPO will raise a total of Rs. 5.22 crores in paid-up capital after distributing the IPO to investors. The company allocated 0.5 of the issue (8,000) share units have been for the employees of the company and 5%, (26,100 shares) units to mutual funds. Only the remaining 4,87,900 units issues for individual investors.
ICRA Nepal Limited provided the [ICRANP-IR] BB rating to the IPO of Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. This rating marks a moderate risk regarding timely servicing of financial obligations when needed.
How Many Share apply for Jalpa Laghubitta
If you are new or want to know how many shares apply for Jalpa Laghubitta, you suggest you apply only 10 units with Rs. 1000 for this IPO. Because only 48,790 investors can get each 10 units shares through a lottery system. So, you did not need to apply more than 10 units share in this IPO.
How to apply for IPO in Nepal – How to apply IPO from Mero share – Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya
If you want to know How to apply for IPO in Nepal or How to apply IPO from Mero share, you need to follow the below steps;
- Go to official website www.meroshare.cdsc.com.np meroshare cdsc com np login
- Select Your DP (Bank or Capital where you open your mero share and CRN account)
- Enter the user name and password,
- Click on login bottom
- Go to my ASBA
- Click on my ASBA
- See on the Apply on issue
- Click on the Apply bottom
- Fill in the required information (Select bank account, number of applied shares)
- Enter the CRN number in the same page and click on all information is a current option,
- Then click on apply
- Then write the four digit security code or OTP
- Then submit
- Application was completed; you will see that successfully applied with green color.
Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited has the vision of an establishment of a prosperous society. Its mission is to extend financial services and social awareness to the deprived people with due consideration of financial access and literacy. Its goal is To enhance the socio-economic condition of the deprived people by uplifting economic and social livelihood through sustainable microfinance services. Its objectives are as follows;
- To provide cost effective and efficient micro finance services.
- To raise awareness about micro finance services.
- To be dedicated to the members/customers and provide them with top quality services.
- Strong human resource management to focus on competitive advantage.
- To respond to both internal and external environments and take measurable steps to reach its organizational goals.